1. Cookies policy:
1.2. A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their system and, depending on the information that they contain and the way in which the system uses them, they can be used to recognise the User.
2. Types of cookies:
2.1. Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and handles the data o
Types of cookies based on the duration they remain active.
Depending on the duration they remain active on the user’s terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are typically used to store information that is only relevant for the provision of the requested service during a single session (e.g., a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie’s controller, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.2. Types of cookies based on the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the device or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the obtained data, we can distinguish:
- First-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user’s terminal device from a device or domain managed by the website’s owner and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user’s terminal device from a device or domain that is not managed by the website owner but by another entity that processes data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies based on their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow users to navigate a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying a session, accessing restricted access sections, remembering the items in a shopping cart, completing the checkout process, requesting event registration or participation, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound playback, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow users to access the service with some predefined general features based on criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are the ones that allow those responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of users on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through these cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications, or platforms and to create user browsing profiles for these sites, applications, and platforms. This information is used to make improvements based on the analysis of user data.
- Advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow for the most effective management of advertising spaces that the website, application, or platform owner may have included, based on criteria such as the content displayed or the frequency of displaying ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow for the most effective management of advertising spaces that the website, application, or platform owner may have included. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of specific profiles for displaying ads based on this information.
3. Cookies used on this Website.
3.1. The cookies that are being used on this Website, as well as their type and function, are identified below.
3.3. Information about Users’ personal data is not obtained through web analysis, ensuring that your privacy is protected. The information obtained is related to the number of users who access the website, the number of pages visited, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator who provides the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city to which you IP address is assigned. This is information that may lead to a better and more suitable service from this Website.
• For more information about Facebook, click here.
• For more information about Twitter, click here.
• For more information about LinkedIn, click here.
• For more information about Instagram, click here.
3.5. Given the characteristics of the Internet, we don’t always have information about the cookies that third parties may set up through this Website. As a result, if you come across this kind of cookie on this Website and they are not described here, we ask if you could please let us know. You can also get in touch with the third party directly to ask them for information about the cookies that they’ve set up, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how they guarantee User privacy.
4. Modifying cookie configuration.
In any case, the user may configure their browser to accept, or not accept, cookies that they receive or so that the browser notifies them when the web server wants to store a cookie. You can find information about how to do this below, depending on the browser that you use:
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Currently, most browsers come configured by default to block the installation of marketing cookies or cookies from third parties in their system. The user can increase the restrictions of origin, therefore impeding the entrance of any type of cookie or, on the other hand, they can also eliminate these restrictions, therefore accepting the entrance of any type of cookie. If the user has voluntarily modified the configuration of the browser to admit marketing and third-party cookies, this action means that they give their consent to the processing of their data for marketing purposes.
6. Changes to the Privacy / Cookies Policy.
Last updated on: January 2023