1. What are cookies?
They are web tools intended to store and retrieve information about visitors and users of the page, in the form of a text file that can be sent to the user’s computer or automated device and that allow the website owner to know what visitors have been doing, to provide certain services or to improve on and make navigation more secure. Cookies are not permanent and can be automatically deleted after a while.
2. Types of cookies used on this website:
The web page you are visiting at the moment uses third party cookies, which are:
– GOOGLE ANALYTICS, owned by Google INC: they are analytic cookies, used to compile statistical data of the activity (number of visits, origin, areas visited …).
If you want more information about these cookies, you can go to Google’s own website at the following address:
3. More information on private mode browsing and cookie management:
Please note that you can set your browser so that it accepts or rejects all cookies by default or to receive notification of the reception of cookies and decide on their installation or otherwise. You can, for example, consult the help section on your browser to that effect. You can also delete cookies installed on your computer or device at any time.
In addition to the above, we recommend that you consult the following links for more information on cookie management (private mode browsing and deleting cookies after each visit), depending on your browser:
– INTERNET EXPLORER 8 AND HIGHER:
– FIREFOX 3.5 AND HIGHER:
– GOOGLE CHROME 10 AND HIGHER:
– OPERA 10.5 AND HIGHER:
– SAFARI 2 AND HIGHER: